What is the best deal you have ever got from a Scrap.tf bot?

We have all been there at one time or another... Browsing through the bots and their endless inventories of discarded weapons craft hats and common items. The something shiny catches your eye and you sit on the edge of your chair as you click the quick by button as fast as humanly possible hoping no one will beat you to it. Then you wait through the que hoping steam doesn't crash or a meteor falls through your living room.... And then finally the trade goes through and you yell and scream and generally make a fool of yourself in celebration. I want you to share those moments on this thread so we can all enjoy the stupidity of the person who traded a strange or festive weapon for a unique weapon on this fantastic website.

Still better than seeing an unusual in the hat bots.

Yes, and now think on my idea (==> http://forum.scrap.tf/index.php?/topic/54-bounties-secure-no-risk-fair-for-scraptf-and-trader/ )

People can set an automated buy price for special hats. The highest price will win.

The seller is lucky, the buyer is lucky --- and full bot-automated with 10% fee for scrap.tf  B)  :ph34r:

Higher selling / buying prices ==> more fee and this is perfect to maybe grow more cool stuff  :wub:

Ok guys this is to good to keep to myself... 

Someone sold a festive specialized killstreak team shine minigun... TO A SCRAP BANK BOT

So now I have gotten a 1.5 key weapon for uh .05 scrap...

I am floored!

(also if that was you what were you thinking?)

Still better than seeing an unusual in the hat bots.

Has that ever happened? 

Someone sold a festive specialized killstreak team shine minigun... TO A SCRAP BANK BOT

I am floored!

I guess you beat me. The best I got was a Bruiser's Bandana. 

I am floored!

How did you find it? You browse the bots item by item or you just search for it?

Some of them have bots themselves that look through scrap.tf bots for that sort of thing.

We know about the users that have automated bots so they can get the expensive things easily, we even moderated and banned them for weeks once. I don't know is something is done about them now but if we catch someone they/he get(s) banned for sure.

• 2 weeks later...