Edge

What is the best deal you have ever got from a Scrap.tf bot?

got a genuine wilson weave and big daddy for 1.44 ref. probably my best deal i guess since it's my first time getting into trading. I heard genuine items are valuable to the cool kids.

post-669-0-56395400-1411612688_thumb.jpg

A Strange Specialized Killstreak Equilizer with the Team Shine sheen...and this was in the weapons bot so it was worth 1 random weapon :D

Edit: Picture won't damn show up D:

Hell if I remember, I know I got a bunch of cheap stranges at first. I miss having 8 strange baby face's blasters and 4 strange Force A Natures.

And of course, I always manged to ninja my way to getting a Kringle Collection or Antartic Parka at times. Yesterday I almost had Graybanns, but the site was slow for me.

I have actually made myself a list of interesting things I have collected from the hatbots for 1.33 ref:

-Strange Blood Banker
-Strange Boston Boom-Bringer
-Level 3 Chin
-Triggerman's Tacticals x2
-Haunted Crone's Dome
-Black El Jefe
-Genuine Quadwrangler
-Law x2
-Merc's Mohawk
-Chronomancer
-Graybanns x2
-Flapjack
-Lunatic's Leathers
-Vintage Officer's Ushanka
-Vintage Heavy Duty Rag
-Vintage Ze Goggles
-Angel of Death
-Gold Backwards Ballcap
-Killer Exclusive 
-Brawling Buccaneer, etc, etc, etc...

Plus a bunch more I probably forgot about. I fancy myself one lucky mofo. Although I did just try to pick up a Merc's Mohawk and found out it was banking for 5.33 ref instead, and I now worry these days are no more...

Well you guys should be happy now that your bragging ended all deals. Great work. 

But as far as hats go, I was able to get a Genuine Camera Beard. Look it up. 

ive gotten a gen. awp, gen. widow, and 3 vintages all at once c:

also a lvl 100 muffler when all hats were 1.33 (still have it)

and lastly

a festive scattergun :D

My Strange Prof. KS Amputator, I now have it renamed and use it all the time in my medic loadout, it felt like an unusual when I found it.

I also found 2 vintages in weapon bot, a strange, also 1 or 2 painted hats in the hat bot.

But then again I'm one of those people that everyone probably hates because I spent all day finding stuff and scrolling through bots.

Where do you even find like a strange or something for .5 scrap? Is it just in normal weapons or something? I did see a item in normal weapon banking (i forget what ti was) but I went to click on it and then it all of a sudden said this item is reserved.