Is there a way to grow my channel?

AwesomeX

I'm missing an intro, an outro and music.

I personally dislike the annotations at the start (can we hit 5 likes, please subscribe).

I don't know what you want to do with your videos:
If you want to keep producing smash content you could
- add commentary
- add tips
If you want to produce other content make sure that quality>quantity.

If your quality is high, you will gain more subscribers more easily, and starting on youtube usually takes a lot of time.

I'm missing an intro, an outro and music.

I personally dislike the annotations at the start (can we hit 5 likes, please subscribe).

I don't know what you want to do with your videos:
If you want to keep producing smash content you could
- add commentary
- add tips
If you want to produce other content make sure that quality>quantity.

If your quality is high, you will gain more subscribers more easily, and starting on youtube usually takes a lot of time.

I'm making an intro,I turn off the music because I don't want to get a claim from Nintendo,what should I change on the annotations then?I'm saving money to buy a new mic,I will upload tips in the future,my quality is 720p.I'm saving up for a Elagoto Capture Card too because the reason I was able to upload Smash videos without a captupe card is using the Smash Bros Youtube Replay Feature that let's you upload replays without a capture card And I know that it takes a lot time but sometimes I feel that I'm just wasting my time making videos that not many people watch.And what does quality>quantity mean?

If you want to create high-quality content, I'd get the video files on a computer and edit it in sony vegas. You can get some nice royalty free music from http://audionautix.com/ http://incompetech.com/ and from the youtube channel of Argofox

When you start editing I'd suggest you take more time to edit the videos than to record new ones.

With Quality > Quantiy I mean that if you make sure you keep the quality high, there's no need to upload videos as often.
Add effects and music to make it look nice, cut out boring parts and highlight the awesome parts.

You can also get free sound effects from https://freesound.org/ and good fonts from http://cooltext.com/

Hey there, I've been a YouTuber for around 3 years, and I have nearly 1000 videos.
Here's a few tips:

All those annotations at the start of the video are really annoying to viewers, they take up a huge part of the screen.

Videos with no commentary don't really do too well anymore, back in 2009 they were alright.

Intros & outros make any video better, as long as it isn't too long and music isn't too loud or obnoxious.

And just a small thing, try and avoid saying things like "Can we get 5 likes for the next episode?!" That is actually a huge pet peeve for most people, myself included.

Hope this helps.

Hey there, I've been a YouTuber for around 3 years, and I have nearly 1000 videos.
Here's a few tips:

All those annotations at the start of the video are really annoying to viewers, they take up a huge part of the screen.

Videos with no commentary don't really do too well anymore, back in 2009 they were alright.

Intros & outros make any video better, as long as it isn't too long and music isn't too loud or obnoxious.

And just a small thing, try and avoid saying things like "Can we get 5 likes for the next episode?!" That is actually a huge pet peeve for most people, myself included.

Hope this helps.

I deleted the "5 likes" thing,the other annotations are now short and they will disappear when the game says "GO!"

check it out if it's good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVGCVNJy7y4

I'm making and intro,I have a mic(a headset)but it's pretty bad so I'm gonna buy a new one,and anything else?

Okay. one, a intro/outro isn't necessary. two, you should probably turn on the music in the options. if you're looking for a montage/compilation approach consider finding good clips. when in for glory if you think you did god-like in a game go save it on replays and record it later, also for the compilation/montages you can turn off the music and add your own music (although copyright exists). If you're just doing just a standard "For-Glory Adventures" kind of thing, you can try setting yourself challenges like uhh.. "Win with every single character in a row!" or something, microphone is kinda reliable to tell what is going on in the battle although in live commentaries is a bit different but the same thing kinda. and if you're doing tip videos, you can either use a microphone with images with inputs or you can have a text media that tells you in-depth on how to do what ever technique you wanna do. now for editing, if your capture card thing can record in 60 fps, render your video 720p with 60fps (which should be easy to do if you have sony vegas). also, don't do the annotation thing :P 

(if you're wondering I watch a lot of for-glory videos myself and i'm a youtube pooper :P) 

Okay. one, a intro/outro isn't necessary. two, you should probably turn on the music in the options. if you're looking for a montage/compilation approach consider finding good clips. when in for glory if you think you did god-like in a game go save it on replays and record it later, also for the compilation/montages you can turn off the music and add your own music (although copyright exists). If you're just doing just a standard "For-Glory Adventures" kind of thing, you can try setting yourself challenges like uhh.. "Win with every single character in a row!" or something, microphone is kinda reliable to tell what is going on in the battle although in live commentaries is a bit different but the same thing kinda. and if you're doing tip videos, you can either use a microphone with images with inputs or you can have a text media that tells you in-depth on how to do what ever technique you wanna do. now for editing, if your capture card thing can record in 60 fps, render your video 720p with 60fps (which should be easy to do if you have sony vegas). also, don't do the annotation thing :P 

(if you're wondering I watch a lot of for-glory videos myself and i'm a youtube pooper :P) 

I'm still gonna make it :P,I can't because I would get a claim from Nintendo,I found some good music for the montage and I do that when I get enough clips for it,I guess I can try the challenge thing,is that it just sounds like AlpharadTV's A Story For Glory series I don't want people saying I copy him or maybe I can just use every character in each video :D but it probably be similar to Jettz's videos :/ I don't know :P,I have a mic but it's kinda bad(it's a bad headset mic),tips in the future,I don't have a capture card I was able to upload videos is because I used the Smash Replay Youtube Feature,I'm saving money for a new mic and a capture card.What annotation thing you mean the "5 likes" thing?

I'm still gonna make it :P,I can't because I would get a claim from Nintendo,I found some good music for the montage and I do that when I get enough clips for it,I guess I can try the challenge thing,is that it just sounds like AlpharadTV's A Story For Glory series I don't want people saying I copy him or maybe I can just use every character in each video :D but it probably be similar to Jettz's videos :/ I don't know :P,I have a mic but it's kinda bad(it's a bad headset mic),tips in the future,I don't have a capture card I was able to upload videos is because I used the Smash Replay Youtube Feature,I'm saving money for a new mic and a capture card.What annotation thing you mean the "5 likes" thing?

I didn't know the youtube replay feature came out. I guess be patient waiting for your new microphone/capturecard, about the copyright thing about the game's music, I didn't even know that thing existed. but the challenges thing, yeah kinda got it from those youtubers :P you kinda just have to experiment. you don't have to worry about copying (because everyone does it anyway, even ZeRo) but try and keep things fresh. not easy but yeah :v. and yes I mean the annotation thing, you don't have much of an audience, and you're not partnered so that means getting the likes basically mean nothing if you're forcing them, but otherwise if people actually legit like your videos that means you're doing a good job (so far)

I didn't know the youtube replay feature came out. I guess be patient waiting for your new microphone/capturecard, about the copyright thing about the game's music, I didn't even know that thing existed. but the challenges thing, yeah kinda got it from those youtubers :P you kinda just have to experiment. you don't have to worry about copying (because everyone does it anyway, even ZeRo) but try and keep things fresh. not easy but yeah :v. and yes I mean the annotation thing, you don't have much of an audience, and you're not partnered so that means getting the likes basically mean nothing if you're forcing them, but otherwise if people actually legit like your videos that means you're doing a good job (so far)

Oh ok,I mean I guess I can use my headset for commentary,I need to practice more speech cause I be like (um um um)and I have to keep a straight voice,And I keep that in minded about the annotation thing and what do you mean about "keeping things fresh"? 

Oh ok,I mean I guess I can use my headset for commentary,I need to practice more speech cause I be like (um um um)and I have to keep a straight voice,And I keep that in minded about the annotation thing and what do you mean about "keeping things 

basically means try to be creative on what you're about to make.

Hello!

A great way to grow your channel is by creating outros. I bet that you have already experienced the time consuming nature of creating youtube outro videos and annotations/cards on the youtube interface to match them. Wll, there is an new tool, that ends the pain of creating the outro videos and all the YouTube stuff that needs to be done. (YouTube annotations and cards are added for you in a few clicks.)

There is no need to download templates for your video editing software, no need to search through your hard drive for old videos, no struggling with cutting and placing your videos on the timeline.All of the actions are carried out online.

Check it out, use it for free and let us know which features you would like us to add by visiting: outromaker.com