TF2's Invasion/ UFO sightings theory

Blu

So recently I've heard about people finding posters with UFOs on them and some pictures of UFOs in TF2 and people were thinking it's hinting at a new game-mode Valve is making for TF2 that's been named invasion. I was thinking people were just overthinking things, yet,this sounded interesting. So what I decided to do is do some research on it just to see if anything actually comes up. I looked up "TF2 invasion pictures" in Google and the results actually came up with a supposed leaked video made by Valve in SFM called invasion and it shows a UFO invasion. Than I looked further in the search results and found on TF2 wiki a page about Invasion. I was pretty surprised. I opened the wiki page and it actually tells about what TF2 was going to be in one of it's stages. So I'm thinking that Valve is making a new game-mode based around what TF2 WAS going to be in one of it's stages. However, this is just my theory and it really could just be a big ass hoax.

This is mostly likely either another community made update, like EOTL, or something less spectacular, like the TF2Maps.net Mercs Vs Aliens Contest. Far less likely, Valve could have even asked Harry101UK to make the SFM for an update that they are planning, probably Halloween, or maybe even Smissmas, since they probably have enough work to do with matchmaking. The update pattern is something like there is something for summer, something for Halloween, something for Christmas,and maybe something something else like eotl. If there's an alien update, it would make sense to make it the next Scream Fortress,but who knows TF2 releases don't go by an endless count down clock any more than earthquakes... all we hope is that there will be other ones (tf2 updates, not earthquakes). This is just speculation but it really looks like it will be a thing.

http://www.teamfortress.com/history.php

gunmettle: July 2, 2015

smissmass 2014: December 22, 2014

end of the line: December 8, 2014

scream fortress 2014: October 29, 2014

love & war: June 18, 2014

smissmass 2013: December 20, 2013

two cities: November 21, 2013

scream fortress v: October 29, 2013

robotic boogaloo: May 17, 2013

mecha update: December 20, 2012

... and so on