Why do painted cosmetics go for their original unpainted price instead of their painted one?

naii_

If scrapTF pays more for the painted hat then they also have to sell it for more.

Most people who buy hats would rather buy an unpainted that for less than a painted hat for more, so all of the bots would be full of painted cosmetics.

I'd suggest that you sell your painted hats on trading websites such as backpack.tf , bazaar.tf or tf2outpost.com

If scrapTF pays more for the painted hat then they also have to sell it for more.

Most people who buy hats would rather buy an unpainted that for less than a painted hat for more, so all of the bots would be full of painted cosmetics.

I'd suggest that you sell your painted hats on trading websites such as backpack.tf , bazaar.tf or tf2outpost.com

The problem with those sites is that I want quick trades... Everytime I make a listing on backpack.tf nobody ever responds ever.

Its always funny how everyone suggesting "please make bots pay for attribute X or make them accept item Y" is always having trouble selling those items at their wishful thinking price.

. Everytime I make a listing on backpack.tf nobody ever responds ever.

Why, I ask, do you not get the idea that exactly THIS may be the reason why we do not pay for X or accept Y?

If nobody wants to buy that item or that attribute at your price, why should we do it?