the invasion failure

congrats to everyone who was aboard the hype train you got screwed! 

now you have to get the pass.get the create AND a key and not get something crappy

but i have a question

what did YOU thought the invasion update was gona be? 

Edited by Lenny | trade.tf

ha guess what? you need to buy a pass to get a create THEN buy a overly expensive key for a dame reskin!

lets be honest no one is gona bye those creates there like 8.31$ for confidential and 5.71$ for the quarantined

also the invasion create key (2.76$) is more expensive then the actual pass (2.19$)

WTF

Eh, I am quite neutral about the update. I don't really have anything against community updates, but I really want a large update from Valve... Someday.

Valve didn't really pay much attention to this update and won't do much for the Halloween update either because they're so focused on one big update they want done by the end of the year.  I'm sure it'll have plenty of satisfying content.

Valve didn't really pay much attention to this update and won't do much for the Halloween update either because they're so focused on one big update they want done by the end of the year.  I'm sure it'll have plenty of satisfying content.

Yeah. I don't really mind these small community updates if something big is coming. I'd rather have small "filler" type updates before a big update rather than no updates at all in between.

Whups, multiquote.