Unaccurate price checks

Say I want to buy a new weapon like a beggars bazooka. I trade it for my specializes kill streak wrench. I can't because apparently it's worth 0.05 ref (which is 0.5 scrap) you shouldn't measure items by how much requires to make one scrap. Measure how much it's worth in PRICE. What I mean by that is instead of measuring it by how much it requires to make one scrap. Show how much it's worth. If you changed this and instead I trade it for my strange weapon which is worth one ref. I could buy 24 normal weapons with just one of my stranges. Not only am I getting a better deal. But your getting something equivalent to your 24 weapons you traded 

Weapon banking is used to bank normal weapons so it obviously won't pay you any extras if your weapon is special. That weapon would go to weapon killstreak banking if we had it, but we don't. You will have to wait until some day we decide to do that kind of banking.

Also, don't think about suggesting it in the suggestions subforum because it's not allowed.

• 1 month later...