Read this if you want to know about me or something. You probably don't, you're probably gonna skip past it. I don't mind.

Rufioh

DISCLAIMER: I use comic sans because I genuinely like the font. Mmmk?

There will be something during this message. If you actually read the message, then you'll know what to do.
So. I'm not the happiest of people. Not the richest, not got the most friends.
These things are fine. I'm not gonna force myself to smile and laugh at stuff I don't /like/.
I wouldn't go rob a bank or something, I live in a house, I get food. 
I don't mind having little friends, because if I have any amount, even 1 friend I could be happy with them.
But I've been thinking, 'Why.'
Mainly about friends or me being likable. I /generally/ do nice things to people. Even if its just small things. Even with me trying to help people if they need it, people think i'm weird. Maybe its my sense of humor, which I admit, some people wont like. Maybe it's my voice. I have, in my opinion a really annoying voice. Maybe its because I'm not very sociable, but thats because I lost all my friends while moving school, and when I moved again 1 of them was there, and I had to try a fresh start. Of course, my best friends went to different schools so I'm in my sub-group who I'm kinda awkward around, so it could be that. I'm not sure, but it makes me self-conscious, [I think thats the word] and it makes me feel bad. Sure, I'm happy with my friends but I need more friends who are actually like me. I know zero people in real life who like the anime I like, I know one person who likes a cartoon I like, a small amount of people who know what TF2 is and little people who like drawing. All my friends don't live near me, and I don't like being outside on my own, as I am shy... So, does anyone have tips on how to be a better person? I know its different for everyone but I'm in high-school, and generally there is all those phone-wielding loud, screaming, gum-chewing annoying people. And I'm in a class with none of my friends, and everyone is always wild, unlike me, so I find it hard to approach anyone. So, again, any help on how to /make friends/. Honestly, I think I'd be to shy to try them. But I guess it could help.

If it didn't show up in Comic Sans, ignore the first part. It doesn't matter anyway. I dunno if it is in Comic Sans.

Well, all the choices are yours to make. The world can't tell you how to live, I'm nearing the end of Highschool myself, and I've been the quiet type ever since freshmen year. It's not a bad thing.

the only way you could become a better person is to look inside yourself and ask if you're trying to change for yourself, or for others.

Dont let people put you down for liking the things you do, look at me, I'm a furry, everyone at school makes fun of me for it but I don't let that get me down. It's your life and you can live it the way you want. Ignore the intolerant, the world is ours to share. Just know that~