You just won the lottery!... What would be the first thing you bought?

EuroPascal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's calc with 4m € pot, which is fairly common in Finnish lottery: I'd buy a house or large a flat apartment(500-600k) with cash(because like a boss), few bass guitars, mainly Rickenbackers, Arias, Alembics, Statuses and Fenders, few each(approx. 100k). Then i would place 3m on a long-term risk-free bank account, which i can withdraw money from, with about 1,5% yearly rate of interest. The last 300K would go to buying a new computer, some furniture, UHD TV etc. ''smaller'' things. I'd probably give 100K to charity helping the civilian people in Ukrainian war. I'd also donate 1-3K for each of my favorite Youtubers. The rest i would be just spending on daily things, withdrawing from the bank when needed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I won the lottery (we're talking about at least $3M), I'd try to find and buy a 59 Gibson Les Paul Standard (which is worth $750k) and a kick-a** amp (probably a good ol' Marshall head).

I'd buy a nice appartment, take some vacations and buy my folks a trip around the world.

Then I'd probably put the rest in the bank and just live a normal life (except that I wouldn't have to worry about the money and having a job that pays well... but I wouldn't stop working).

Oh, and I'd buy a Harley Davidson V-Rod cause I just got my driving licence but I can't afford to buy a motorcycle !

• 2 weeks later...

Well first I`ll buy the strongest gaming desktop out there then I`ll buy unusual hats for my friend and Scrap.TF devs/admin, then a DJ turntable with my favorite music on vinyl disc , Go on a shopping spree on Steam , buy gifts for my friends again , dye the tips of my hair glow-in-the-dark aqua green in real-life , buy Adobe Flash and Sony Vega Pro , order a whole bunch of pizza , and thats about it oh and dont forgot the smoke machine forgot about that. >w< 

• 3 weeks later...