You just won the lottery!... What would be the first thing you bought?

EuroPascal

What would you buy?... Oh man oh man oh man.
If you won the lottery... Let's say.. $3,000,000. What would you buy?

The first thing I would buy would probably be a Excalibur Phaeton:

53e55f06b0ed2.jpg

And then maybe move into an apartment with a garage and then buy a butt-lord of furniture and stuff.
And then I would probably buy plane tickets for everyone, just so we could have a Scrap.tf... meeting... Talking about financing and taxes........ Yes... taxes and such...

2nd hand? Why not take 1/3 of that $3 million and buy a Dodge Tomahawk?  :P

Happiness isn't found in luxury and also it isn't that needed, I wouldn't feel comfortable with it either because it would kinda be like "bragging" that you are rich and wasted 1/3 of your fortune in a motorbike when you could make other people happy with it.

Happiness isn't found in luxury and also it isn't that needed, I wouldn't feel comfortable with it either because it would kinda be like "bragging" that you are rich and wasted 1/3 of your fortune in a motorbike when you could make other people happy with it.

Okay Dr. Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

I would donate like a million of the winning to various gaming companies and to research stuff like cancer or aids.

Then with the rest of the money i would try to get a better house, get some of the games i wanted. 

And as a joke get 1 unusual for my friends.

Then the rest would be used for supplies like food, drinks, water, pay some bills etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...