What's the most annoying loadout you've ever seen?

Mr. Copycat

Personally; and this isn't loadout-centric, but rather set centric; but nearly anything that calls itself Grordbort is devil incarnate to varying degrees. Have a Sentry? Boop, now it's short circuited. About to kill that Pyro? Suddenly at full health. Running away from an aggressive Engie? Your cloak's gone. About the only Grordbort weapon that isn't evil is the Bison. If you equip more than one Grordbort weapon for any reason, federal law requires you to be on a registry of vile sadists.

I think the day that Scoot gets his Grordbort weapons will be the most annoying day ever for TF2 players.

Edited by Shiny Substitute

Degreaser + flare combo. Yes, we all get that it's effective and isn't w+m1'ing. Does that make it any less annoying? No. One second you are a happy medic or sniper or other lesser health class. Next second you are in the air, on fire, and about to take 90 damage to the face and you have 0 time to react. Doesn't take alot of skill to master, just press M1, M2, Q (secondary switch), M1, Q, repeat. Oh, and sometimes you move your mouse a little to adjust aim. Or maybe it's just the fact that most pyros I meet that do that are just bum-holes, calling themselves pros at pyro and treating you like dirt and being general tryhards when they only know that singular tactic.

Degreaser with flare gun. I generally play Scout, Sniper, and Engie. This combo leaves you no room to react what-so-ever. It's an easy math problem for the pyro and an instant kill to you.

Puff of flame (Around 5-15 damage before you get flared.) + Crit Flare (90, if they hit you, most of them will.) + Afterburn (You now have about 2 seconds to live.) = You dead (And them acting like they are good at the game.)

Not sure why it's considered fun, feels too easy and a bit cheaty to me. Sorta like the baby faces before it was nerfed, it was just not fun to fight against nor challenging to play with, and so is this. (Well, baby faces was challanging in terms of aiming while moving..but that's what melee is for.)

The stuff that genuely bother me is Scout with the cleaver and Sandman and the pyro with degreaser and reserve shooter or Flare gun. it's not that it bothers me because they kill me a lot, because they might (Maybe not the scout combo, but the pyro might), and it's really not that...it's just so....repetitive. It's for me becoming the cheapest thing to do on TF2. Maybe it takes some training, but that's more frustrating that a trick stab or trying to stab someone when they suddenly turn around and kill you instead, or even more annoying that a spy or heave spawn camping because at least the methood varies from time to time, but....Pyro and scout combos with those weapons are becoming so common that I dunno, it takes my enjoyment away because it's all they do. 

Team Fortress 2 for me is a game I love because it's so crazy and unique. Not to harvest kills and points, unusials or those australium weapons which my opinon look really bad, all gold and not really like patterns or fixed or anything, and I see like these Pyros only doing that..not even like axtinguisher in hand AT LEAST which before was  the most common thing, now I'd love to be killed by one instead of being on the air and getting shot. And I mean soldiers do sort of the same on hightower but what can people expect? it's perfect for that...

It might just be my pet peeve but..I dunno, be more original on how you kill people, not just take the cheap easy way. For me, not even doing it feels good. Feels like they should dominate me for doing it, man...