Favorite Contract skins from Gun Mettle

A Moogle

What are your Favorite contract skins from the Gun Mettle Campaign and why? Would you like to see them in stat-clock on unusual forms? What grade do you like them as? (Well worn, Fac new, etc etc..)

My personal 3 favorite are the Lumber from Down Under sniper rifle, it looks amazing in field-tested or above. I also enjoy using the Country Crusher scattergun, though I think it looks better in the more worn grades. Gives it that "scavanged weapon" feel. Lastly, I quite enjoy the Citizen Pain minigun, because let's be honest...happy lemons look amazing.

1. American Pastoral, FN. That skin is so good looking it's incredible.. and it's also quite cheap.

2. Citizen Pain, FN. Again, same as for the rocket launcher OR if you can go and pick up an Iron Wood, also FN.

3. Carpet Bomber, MW or FN. But, same as above, if you are rich enough go buy a Sudden Furry MW or FN. Reminds me of dubstep, don't ask me why.

4. Spark Of Life, FN. Reminds me of The Flash, dunno why *kappa*

5. Lighting Rod, FT or MW. For some reason I hate the FN version. Probably because it's just yellow.

StatClock (where possible) cuz why not  :3

now that i see it.. that is oddly descriptive, oh well

Edited by Yinos

• 2 weeks later...