Uh oh! You got banned

Noobification

Probably for deleting my own post in an RP thread, when said post was written while I was under a lot of stress and thus the quality of which was below par.

Because that's a totally legitimate reason to ban someone, and it's the only time I've ever been banned from any site without deliberately trying to get myself banned, and I'm not at all bitter because of it.

Honestly, if I were banned, it'd probably be in direct retaliation to something stupid that the staff did. I... honestly thought about making a number of troll raffles during the whole "tip" thing to highlight how inane the feature was, but my better judgement kicked me in the groin before I did so. I'm still not happy about it, but at least I didn't decide to be an ass over it.

I would probably be banned for a misunderstanding.

It's not because my mother language is spanish and not english, because on any language, I'm a mess when I explain something. Most likely, I've made people get angry, sad, annoyed or confused due to how I try to explain myself ((Just between us, I was actually a bit upset I won the whoever post last wins because I thought I did something stupid again and killed it)). 

So it's reasonable that I would get banned for it.Not because I broke the rules, not because I would be an A hole to others, but because due to how I try to express myself I screw so badly a moderator sends me to kingdom come, far away from the site for it. 

Edit: This is an honest answer. Not sure if you want comedical answers but if that is what you wanted...sorry, I got confused and carried away.

Edited by (Ace) F I L I A

On 11/18/2015, 3:49:08, Anders | ScrapTF said:

I'd probably be banned for.. Wait, why would I get banned?

I think I might know what I could be banned for now.. Banned for posting flashy images..

Of course since I keep forgetting that flashy images aren't allowed here, I would most liked be banned for that.. So, if I get banned for it, just remember..

q4x35d.jpg

6 minutes ago, Anders | ScrapTF said:

I think I might know what I could be banned for now.. Banned for posting flashy images..

Of course since I keep forgetting that flashy images aren't allowed here, I would most liked be banned for that.. So, if I get banned for it, just remember..

Same for me. I actually posted a kind of flashy gif in another thread because I wasn't exactly sure on how flashy something needs to be to be deemed as unacceptable. Luckily I didn't get banned and instead the gif was just removed.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd probably be banned for being too powerful for scrap.tf.

(Insert lenny face here)

☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑ eREKTile dysfunction

Edited by Necrosis28