From "Death" to "Not Death"?

milk

I was just wondering, how come Geel warned us on the day of the escrow announcement that "Sign this petition or it could potentially kill scrap.tf!", it got it's signatures but valve ignored it, so then what.

Did the admins of scrap.tf buy phones individually? I don't really understand. Or did you use bluestacks? How did you get the bots to be fully authenticated?

I would appreciate if you could answer me soon, thanks.

6 hours ago, Milkman (Banned) said:

I was just wondering, how come Geel warned us on the day of the escrow announcement that "Sign this petition or it could potentially kill scrap.tf!", it got it's signatures but valve ignored it, so then what.

Did the admins of scrap.tf buy phones individually? I don't really understand. Or did you use bluestacks? How did you get the bots to be fully authenticated?

I would appreciate if you could answer me soon, thanks.

The petition got deleted for some reason, and most likely ignored by Valve. As Luki said, they began developing a program so bots and people would be able to have an emulated steam app in their PCs.

None of the staff bought a phone for this, geel used the app with the bots and everything is fine.

Also, if I recall correctly, this won't be as bad as we thought if there's something that goes in a certain way. I don't remember what it exactly was, but geel said so.