The bots just stole my 2 items!

TheSpiritedFendron

First , i did a trade where i wanted the killing gloves of boxing and the family bussiness, i traded it for the soda popper and the eviction notice. First my eviction notice dissapeared , i though it was just a glitch , but now idk how to get it back . Then i traded the bot again ,this time with the soda popper for the reserve shooter , then the soda popper dissapeared , can you please give them back to me ? or give 1 piece of scrap metal to me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Sincerly, perpendicularfendron

This doesn't seem like the right place to post.

If you posted in the refund section you would have seen this:

22 minutes ago, ScrapTF | Bat-Country said:

Please read this: http://store.steampowered.com/news/19618/

And this: https://scrap.tf/announcement/491

Please pay attention to your trades, if you did, you would have noticed a warning like this one.

t75ovjrsmdkcp670j404.png

If your trade offer is on trade hold, you have to wait up to 3 days before the trade happens. This is enforced by Valve for everyone without Mobile Auth so you will have enough time to notice if your account got hacked and someone is trying to steal all your items. If you decide to cancel your trades on hold, you will be unable to trade for 7 days!

Again, this is enforced by Valve (Steam). ScrapTF is NOT affiliated with Valve or Steam and we have no control over this new security feature. If you wish to continue trading normally, you need Mobile Auth!

And if you posted in help&support you would've seen this:

"

Trades being held just went live! Please, do not make threads about you losing your items due to the 3 day trade restriction. If you have anything to say, then post about so in an ongoing thread which is about it!

If you have enabled the mobile auth time ago but you still get the restriction, then you probably need to enable trading confirmation.

"