How can I fix this failed trading problem that keeps on recurring since after the TF2 GC went back online?

AFK?

Yesterday, I cannot trade TF2 weapons because it said that the game coordinator was offline. Today, I saw that the GC is online again, so I started to trade the items i wanted from yesterday. After picking items from the bot's backpack and mine, instead of giving me a button to go to the trade offer, the bot said the trade failed because of having issues fetching your eligibility for trading. I clicked on the question mark and read the possibilities that caused the problem. After checking everything, I noticed nothing was wrong. My trade offer URL matched, my backpack isn't full, the bot's backpack also isn't full, the GC is up, I am trading a tratable item (my Shahanshah with 2Scrap's Bushwacka), my Steam guarad is on, and I did not change my password at all. So the only reason left is that the bots might have some connection issues. Does anyone else experience this? Can anyone tell me how to fix it?