I need game suggestions

What kind of games do you like? YOu could get Isaac Rebirth, Super Meat Boy, Shovel Knight, Shantae, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, the Half Life series, Counter Strike, Garrys Mod, Skullgirls, awesomenauts, Battleblock Theater, Castle Crashers, Dust, Cave Story +, YS, Street Fighter, Undertale, Poker Night, Darksiders, Death Spank, Spore, Saints Row, GTA, Jet Set Radio, Psychonauts, metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space, Alien, Payday, or so

9 minutes ago, (Ace) F I L I A said:

What kind of games do you like? YOu could get Isaac Rebirth, Super Meat Boy, Shovel Knight, Shantae, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, the Half Life series, Counter Strike, Garrys Mod, Skullgirls, awesomenauts, Battleblock Theater, Castle Crashers, Dust, Cave Story +, YS, Street Fighter, Undertale, Poker Night, Darksiders, Death Spank, Spore, Saints Row, GTA, Jet Set Radio, Psychonauts, metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space, Alien, Payday, or so

I've bought the Valve Complete Pack so I have all the Valve games, and I'm using Linux so Payday, Undertale, Saints Row, Metal Gear and Spore etc. won't work. I also don't care for The Binding of Isaac's artsyle, I do like that type of game though. I've also played through Cave Story on the Wii and it was really good, but I don't really want to buy it for the computer. I also don't really like horror games

I hope that's enough for you :D

Also my GPU sucks (I'm planning on getting a new soon though) so older and/or not as GPU intensive games are nice

Edited by DevoidChaos