The Enforcer Buff

esteebangus

The Enforcer 

Pictogram plus.png +20% damage bonus while disguised.

Pictogram minus.png 20% slower firing speed.

Pictogram minus.png No random critical hits.

Ya' know the slower firing speed nerf? I take it back, it's a buff, because YOU have more time to aim your shot and THEN shoot, then to just spray N' pray everything you see on your screen.

Also if a engineer notices you while your sapping he sentry he will try to finish you off, but you have the Enforcer (

• An enforcer is a member of the Mafia entrusted to ensuring fulfillment of deals by threats and, if necessary, killing.)you will take him down with the damage bonus, YOU have the advantage, YOU have the power, YOU have The Enforcer.

The slower firing speed is a nerf for people that are trying to finish off an enemy FAST, but it is not a nerf if you do the first hit with the disguise bonus and then you finish off the person. It's easy while in the hands of a great tf2 player/spy main. Pretty much equally balanced and with a good feature.

P.S: The +,- and the blue dot is used by the tf2 wiki thank god i found those symbols they are so useful!

Edited by (G.E.W.P) MK78 Particle Smasher
Just wanted to add another thing

That's the right way to play!

In my case, the butterfly knife/buttangas knife is more like a primary and the revolver based weapons well, they're just secondary's like the engineer's n' scout's pistol.

It gets the job done when in the right hands and right situation.

Revolvers (excluding Le'tranger) get the job done, but the enforcer oh boy! It guarantees the job! ;)

Edited by (G.E.W.P) MK78 Particle Smasher
Just wanted to change a word to make it look finer.