From scrap to premium gift?

Foxy Gaming

It is possible, so long as you have tradable items.

The only ones you have are a Scrap Metal and a Spy-Cicle. You'd do best to sell the Spy-cicle to someone for a scrap, then buy 4 items with those two scraps and repeat ad nauseum.

the easiest way to get a Premium Gift is from scrap.tf, at the price of 2 keys and 6 refined (as of writing). Assuming you buy the tow keys for 14 refined (currently 12.88-13.66refined, so go to 14 to get them more easily), that would be 29 Refined Metal, or 261 Scrap Metal. Going from 1.5 Scrap to 261 would take 522 weapons, 419 more than you currently have.

Since scrapbanking websites are now so common, it'll take a while to find someone to pay a scrap for your weapon, so it'll take a LONG time to get 519 weapons of profit, even assuming you never buy any cosmetics or other items.

It is possible, so long as you have tradable items.

The only ones you have are a Scrap Metal and a Spy-Cicle. You'd do best to sell the Spy-cicle to someone for a scrap, then buy 4 items with those two scraps and repeat ad nauseum.

the easiest way to get a Premium Gift is from scrap.tf, at the price of 2 keys and 6 refined (as of writing). Assuming you buy the tow keys for 14 refined (currently 12.88-13.66refined, so go to 14 to get them more easily), that would be 29 Refined Metal, or 261 Scrap Metal. Going from 1.5 Scrap to 261 would take 522 weapons, 419 more than you currently have.

Since scrapbanking websites are now so common, it'll take a while to find someone to pay a scrap for your weapon, so it'll take a LONG time to get 519 weapons of profit, even assuming you never buy any cosmetics or other items.

But Buying = Premium. 

Also, how does it mean they're not tradable? Because i'm not premium?

Only buying keys from the Mann Co Store makes you premium. Buying keys from other users does not, since it's just trading items around (buying from the Mann Co Store uses real money, not Refined).

The only items you have that are Tradable are either from a Promo item you traded for a spy-Cicle and a Scrap Metal, or they were given to you by a Premium player. Items dropped for non-Premium players and achievement items are untradable (though upon becoming Premium, all dropped items becomes tradable).

Only buying keys from the Mann Co Store makes you premium. Buying keys from other users does not, since it's just trading items around (buying from the Mann Co Store uses real money, not Refined).

The only items you have that are Tradable are either from a Promo item you traded for a spy-Cicle and a Scrap Metal, or they were given to you by a Premium player. Items dropped for non-Premium players and achievement items are untradable (though upon becoming Premium, all dropped items becomes tradable).

That's what i was aiming for.

But i figured out what you were trying to say, for myself it's not worth getting the premium gift, since i could just get 519 tradable weapons that way.