Should I sell it?

renmaghost

On 4/7/2016 at 7:36 PM, GREY.DEAD.SEVEN said:

Im thinking as to wether or not I should sell my factory new flash fryer? I dont like it as much as the napalmer, but it has sentimental value. Any thoughts?

Since you are asking the question, I will say yes, sell it. Buy something you want or keep trading until you get the items you want the most.

• 2 months later...
On 4/7/2016 at 6:36 PM, GREY.DEAD.SEVEN said:

Im thinking as to wether or not I should sell my factory new flash fryer? I dont like it as much as the napalmer, but it has sentimental value. Any thoughts?

Yes you should sell it because it could go down in price. Since you do not like it as much at the Napalmer then buy one.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you should probably sell it before Valve comes out with new contracts or something and slowly lowers the price of older skins. I'm not saying to ABSOLUTELY do it, that's still your choice, but I would from experience.

I made the horrible choice of keeping my Factory New Woodland Warrior that I unboxed(I think that's what it's called) for a little longer because I wanted to use it. It almost sold for 9 keys at the time, and I sold it for only 4 keys. That's less than half its profit from before. So, if you're want a bigger profit, then I would recommend selling the Flash Fryer. But if you want to keep it for sentimental value, then go ahead. I still got a profit out of the selling by the time I was done with the Woodland Warrior, so don't let that one specific scenario decide this entire thing.

Nonetheless, this is all your choice. Do what you feel suits you best, and go on from there.

Edited by TM30