Yael the Pail

How did you find out about scrap

found this place after finding out how broken tf2wh's currency system is.

now this place broke me of 50% of my bp and i love it.

On my first account, As a F2P, (Currently P2P)

I've seen the address "scrap.tf" in chat hundreds of times (before I actually got in it), so I tried using it

And the rest was history.

While I was looking around for alternatives to TF2R, I kept noticing scrap.tf pop up in the results.

Unrelated but, Before I found this place, both irl and in steam, I had few friends. Now I have a decent amount of friends in both.

I kinda discovered it in stages. First I heard about it on the chats of like 2 different pubs when I said I wanted a certain weapon. Then I looked it up and saw the scrapbanking but decided not to use it for some dumb reason.  Then I wanted to start trading and this was one of the crucial sites. Then while I was waiting for mobile auth I discovered puzzle raffles. Then this January I found the raffling community. Then like 2 weeks ago I found the people on chat.

Tried to learn how to trade up. Ended up giving away like $20 worth of items over the course of a year and getting really involved with the community. Then i gave away like 100 tips and faded away into oblivion

A friend directed me here after I told him about me not making any progress in TF2 in terms of cosmetics, extra weapons etc. (Besides the weekly weapon drops and like 2 hat drops within months).

It helped a lot :)

I do remember that in my first weeks on TF2, I was one of those player that were saying "Can you give me weapons, please?". Of course, noone gave me weapons, but they told me about this site, but it was until the 11th day of December of the last year that I decided to join