Jesse

Custom emote suggestions -- OPEN!

I just thought of another one! I don't know if I should merge this with the last post in the form of an edit, but what the heck? *ahem*

Did someone make a super hilarious, totally original joke? Do the numbers 6 and 9 happen to be together in that order? Express just how funny it is with this *slight* overreaction!

:hilarious: wUE21ck.png

https://imgur.com/wUE21ck

I wanted it to be "hysterical", but apparently it was already an emoticon. :hysterical: Was. Then again, the emoticons on the forums are very outdated, so...

50 minutes ago, kirby gamez said:

I just thought of another one! I don't know if I should merge this with the last post in the form of an edit, but what the heck? *ahem*

Did someone make a super hilarious, totally original joke? Do the numbers 6 and 9 happen to be together in that order? Express just how funny it is with this *slight* overreaction!

:hilarious: wUE21ck.png

https://imgur.com/wUE21ck

I wanted it to be "hysterical", but apparently it was already an emoticon. :hysterical: Was. Then again, the emoticons on the forums are very outdated, so...

No. I don't want another reminder that the crying laughter emoji still exists.

The following emotes are being removed since they are over 6 months old and have been used less than 100 times in total.

I counted usage in all comments, raffle messages, raffle entered messages, and chat.

If you have any strong oppositions please say so now. Do not suggest more emotes yet.

7hipw8khwo.png

On 7/3/2018 at 3:35 PM, Jesse said:

The following emotes are being removed since they are over 6 months old and have been used less than 100 times in total.

I counted usage in all comments, raffle messages, raffle entered messages, and chat.

If you have any strong oppositions please say so now. Do not suggest more emotes yet.

7hipw8khwo.png

I'm strongly against the removal of :bigP:. I think we need more letter-based emoticons, and I definitely want to keep the ones we have. Also the gote emotes are cute but I've rarely seen a use for them so I wouldn't miss them too much.

bigP is 1/2 of a full emote. It's intended to be used with ika to form Pika. Since ika was one of the least used emotes it doesn't make since to remove one and keep the other.

12 hours ago, Jesse said:

bigP is 1/2 of a full emote. It's intended to be used with ika to form Pika. Since ika was one of the least used emotes it doesn't make since to remove one and keep the other.

How about this:

Take the average of the usage count of :bigP: and :ika:. If the average is still below 100, delete both of them; otherwise, keep them.

As an example, if a store sells two things, but one of them is approximately never sold, it doesn't make sense for the entire store to close unless the sales of the other item don't make up for the lack of sales of the never-selling one.

Edited by INTᵉʳᶰᵃᶫJᵒʳᵈᵃᶰ

New letter emotes

:bigAnegative-squared-latin-capital-letter-a_1f170.png.f6a7898eeac6108e4891cea5528b6707.png

:bigB: negative-squared-latin-capital-letter-b_1f171.png.d2d45a8ac30f45d9c08507fc229a4181.png (could be combined with :eep: for "Beep!")

And a new emote for when people don't realize saying "tip" disables the tip button

:hypertip: hypertip.png.36b6931091982f51947121eb3440e799.png

Also a fixed version of @Profile Lame's suggestion to be 1:1 (and also higher res)

:objection:objection-vector.png.4efcbb16f6904bdb0d46c9d982d3d6d9.png

Edited by INTᵉʳᶰᵃᶫJᵒʳᵈᵃᶰ

Emote suggestions are open again! Make sure you read the first post as it has been updated.

We currently have a lot of emotes on the site, and we will no longer add every emote requested.

New emotes will be placed under a staff vote to determine if they should be added.

But again, use the like button on the forum to show your support for ones you like and we will heavily take that into consideration.

Either x553v5b.png :bboop: or (for a short name) or 4qRRUf6.png :gboop:, alternatively, :boop2: for either of them.

qBdjy8s.png   :gsflint: or :gsven:

This is 1/4 Djinn emotes that I'd like to be added for one or two raffle series and some other shenanigans in the site, however I understand if it isn't possible due the amount of emotes.

So if it's just not possible, then :gsflint: would be the name I'd prefer, if there was a chance to add the rest, then :gsven:

Also, I'd like to request the removal of :toosweet: as I never used it nor saw it being used a lot so it's kinda just there.

Edited by Gaia's Minion