Jesse

Custom emote suggestions -- OPEN!

Took some time to figure out a name for this one since there is already a ':gunslinger:' emote that doesn't reference off of tf2...

akyaof.png

:baphand:

Based off of a 360x360 image, but resized to fit requirements

Link: https://feen.us/akyaof.png

Edited by CSpicer337
Somehow had a link to the page next to the word ‘gunslinger’ that wasn’t there before

On 7/14/2019 at 3:53 PM, kirby gamez said:

How many Jan emojis do we have? Eight? Nine if we include :ech:? Yeah, we could use some more.

:janlaugh:

janlaugh.png.ba5092a50cbd351f2ce5df39259eeef3.png

I already suggested this a while ago, as you can see here. I was told that if I sacrifice one of my current emojis, then I could get "janlaugh" in.

If that's the case, I'd like to delete :menacing: since there's apparently another emoji just like it but with a capital M.
Soooo, how about it? We got a deal? :csdsmile:

56 minutes ago, kirby gamez said:

I already suggested this a while ago, as you can see here. I was told that if I sacrifice one of my current emojis, then I could get "janlaugh" in.

If that's the case, I'd like to delete :menacing: since there's apparently another emoji just like it but with a capital M.
Soooo, how about it? We got a deal? :csdsmile:

I tested :Menacing: but there were no results, so I'd say hold off on deleting :menacing: due to people still using it 

1 hour ago, Cory said:

I tested :Menacing: but there were no results, so I'd say hold off on deleting :menacing: due to people still using it 

image.png.2b83cdb8d4eaedb5b2f79b148ce30290.png

It's okay, I hardly ever see anyone use it anyway. Either that or I just don't read anything.

12 hours ago, kirby gamez said:

image.png.2b83cdb8d4eaedb5b2f79b148ce30290.png

It's okay, I hardly ever see anyone use it anyway. Either that or I just don't read anything.

I've seen it used but in chat mostly. I'm not sure about raffles

I messed up last time I suggested this, but this time I think I got this APNG thing down. 

128x128, less than 50 KB (46-48 ish), and a beautiful rendition of our boi Narancia doing a dance. 

C'mon. You know you want it.  

:torturedance: 

This is the actual APNG file used for the emote: https://imgur.com/a/DiZDjiP 

The GIF below is a preview. Please note: The APNG above is much better quality than this garbage preview, as a result of me converting the good APNG to this bad example gif.

torture dance example.gif

Edited by Zin