Jesse

Custom emote suggestions -- OPEN!

I must clarify that they aren't exactly memes, in the sense that it's agonizingly obvious and only for memetic purposes like dabbing or water bottle flipping (ugh), but can be used as valid reactions where appropriate, similar to the jontron reaction images that are already in the custom emote list.

1 hour ago, Faxon Fury said:

I must clarify that they aren't exactly memes, in the sense that it's agonizingly obvious and only for memetic purposes like dabbing or water bottle flipping (ugh), but can be used as valid reactions where appropriate, similar to the jontron reaction images that are already in the custom emote list.

I remember someone submitting the "thonking" emote I think, and ever since they allowed the picard facepalm meme [you know the kind, the 2012 memes with the top and bottom format text with the meme in the center] to become an emote, my view on the whole "no memes allowed" thing has been a bit altered.

Just be optimistic that no one has been making fidget spinner emotes yet. <_<

7 hours ago, MangoStarco said:

I remember someone submitting the "thonking" emote I think, and ever since they allowed the picard facepalm meme [you know the kind, the 2012 memes with the top and bottom format text with the meme in the center] to become an emote, my view on the whole "no memes allowed" thing has been a bit altered.

Just be optimistic that no one has been making fidget spinner emotes yet. <_<

I think memes that are still valid reactions can be accepted, like the facepalm is still a reaction, and the thinking and thonking memes can be used as such, either sarcastic or serious. Basically, if it's not just for the sake of memes it should be okay.

This is not a suggestion for one of my own emotes to be made, I am helping make this suggestion for another user who is new to the site, who mistakenly made their emote suggestion incorrect and in the wrong thread: 

That being said, this is not 1 of my 4 available emotes I can suggest [as stated by the rules], as I already suggested my 4 new emotes weeks ago, I'm only doing this for another person as the link states in a more vibrant description.

:snowfox:

32x32: transparent.png

128x128: transparent.png

:blobpears:

128x128 bj5mbhfr.png https://captain.feen.us/bj5mbhfr.png

Full size (539x593) 0co32yrn.png https://captain.feen.us/0co32yrn.png (it looks better at 128x128)

Found a pear pun with an adorable picture so I decided to redo the picture at a higher quality and (try to) turn it into an emote.

The faces become really small on 32x32 so if they're too small I'll try separating the pears and re-suggesting for a more high quality pear.

Edited by Captain Dickhead
Made the 128x128 emote take as much space as possible

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:34 AM, Neo-gatheo said:

Found this on the wiki, i have no idea how to edit it.

:taokaka:

https://imgur.com/a/6Od8L

Taokaka_(Sprite,_off_screen).png

Allow me.

:chibitaokaka:

32x32 transparent.png

128x128 transparent.png [Not the best quality I know, but if I can't find the original source of the image, aka the site it was from, I can't do too much in terms of enlarging the image.]

Edited by MangoStarco
Fixed emote name

4 hours ago, MangoStarco said:

That's why there's an edit option where you comment.

Didn't think it though before i reply it ;-;

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

90pb5y.png :watermark:        im a bit of a mental retard so i dont know the pixels for 1:1, cheers

:watermark:

128x128: 713238L1FyU7xQ.png

32x32: 713238L1FyU7xQ.png

P.S., I'd personally name the emote something like :shutterstock:, :stockimage:, etc., but whatever you want.

On 9/27/2017 at 10:34 AM, Neo-gatheo said:

Found this on the wiki, i have no idea how to edit it.

:taokaka:

https://imgur.com/a/6Od8L

Taokaka_(Sprite,_off_screen).png

Made a larger version:  ua63b27oq7.png

On 10/1/2017 at 10:12 AM, Captain Dickhead said:

I tried fixing the zomg emote. Not the exact same but it's higher quality than before.

:zomg: --> hb4ds2wg.png 

https://captain.feen.us/hb4ds2wg.png

Fixed the quality on that:  1pq7occiqd.png

Edited by Unbreakable Predtches

Two questions:

1. When are my emoticons getting updated? I've submitted larger images over a month ago, and Kirby and Meta Knight are still huge.

2. Why does :csdsmile: have its own scrap.tf emoticon? Now it's huge! I like it smaller. (I know you can get past that by using a capital C or all caps, but why is that a thing?)