Jesse

Custom emote suggestions

Just a few little things to fix, dunno.

:zeke:  (why does it still show the old image) --->  2h86rs2hnw.png

:crystalheart:  --->  oj9gsvv3vh.png (just fixing the dimensions of it, from 136x128 to 128x128)

:emptyengie:  --->  ihfow3dt4y.png

:blobthumbsdown:  --->  o4mwnnawnr.png (I'm an idiot and forgot to fix a bit of fuzziness on the thumb)

I don't know if you really want, but with the Google animal emotes, I can just remove the space to make them all 128x128 instead of 136x128, though that's only a technicality at best.

Edited by The Predecessor

On 1/23/2018 at 1:12 AM, The Predecessor said:

Just a few little things to fix, dunno.

:zeke:  (why does it still show the old image) --->  z7w95lefbl.png (original one had finger cut off too zeke.png)

Emote would be too wide with finger NOT cutoff.

2 hours ago, Ezekiel Wedlin said:

Emote would be too wide with finger NOT cutoff.

Yeah that's true, but you can keep it in, just means there would be a bit of empty space on top like this:  2h86rs2hnw.png

I'm just going through the list of smaller emotes and updating them to larger sizes, thus I kept the finger cut off like in the original.  But it's your emote, the decision to leave it like the original or change it to be uncut is up to you.  Whatever your choice, I'll edit my original message to that particular one.

Edited by The Predecessor

1 hour ago, kirby gamez said:

Animated blobs are cool and all, but I never got my explanation as to why Kirby and Meta Knight haven't been corrected to their right proportions.

Custom emotes are shown at 32x32. We asked some users and decided that the larger size is easier for everyone to see and looks better. This won't be changed.

23 hours ago, The Predecessor said:

Yeah that's true, but you can keep it in, just means there would be a bit of empty space on top like this:  2h86rs2hnw.png

I'm just going through the list of smaller emotes and updating them to larger sizes, thus I kept the finger cut off like in the original.  But it's your emote, the decision to leave it like the original or change it to be uncut is up to you.  Whatever your choice, I'll edit my original message to that particular one.

Oh, cool. Thanks, I like this better.

I have an animated update (and general fix-up) for :mousey:

Here's the animation for it: 887nw3.png

And just the first frame itself: 72r0fb.png

Would be nice to have the animated version though :oops_mouse:

Edited by Mixed the Mouse
Single frame added, just in case

For when the suggestions are open again!

blobfume.png.9a586b633762bf2769b7cc8d047421ef.png:blobfume:

I want to replace  :fume:  with this one since it's not my avatar anymore and no one uses it

Edited by Fumetsu

d1dOYVK.png :serene: yI1guQ4.png <-- This one may fit better. 

The smaller counterpart to :airalin: , not sure how she got accepted without her shiny little friend.

(All credit goes to rakkuguy if anyone asks, here's the link to his deviant if anyone asks. https://rakkuguy.deviantart.com )

Edited by AzuraKirls

I'm really happy that emote suggestions are open again, here are some of the ones I'm submitting. They're ordered by priority from top to bottom so if you can't add/wish not to add all of them you can add just a few of the better ones.

image.png.6f5e326824abdedca4eeaa30e731e871.png:goteowo: (alternatively :goatowo: or :asrielowo:)

image.png.56a1859a04eae81a0af39e91e0686aa7.png:gotepats: (alternatively :goatpats: or :asrielpats:)

image.png.7eaf34263c7a5384d4bcf108d62d5d79.png:goteded: (alternatively :goatded: or :asrielded:)

image.png.93eff4a5a7a7c3f255a8832987a2da40.png:gotederp: (alternatively :goatderp: or :asrielderp:)

image.png.0ac8a7beabf60c6e2f1fc7cbc0c0ce52.png:goteconfused: (alternatively :goatconfused: or :asrielconfused:)

image.png.66d4012a99afdc3916cf1f390e8538bc.png:gotemeh: (alternatively :goatmeh: or :asrielmeh:)  

image.png

image.png