TF2 servers suggestions

On 10/24/2016 at 3:21 PM, Shirshimo said:

Engineer bots will be on difficult mode mabey?

Edit: I've played on a server with 16 engi bots once, it took forever for 10 people to kill all the engis once they have built. (Even hard for spies)

I've also played a game like this, 1 demo vs 12 normal difficulty engie bots, and I had fun. We should make it like 6 people vs 18 hard engie bots and disable ubers or something. It would be a good challenge in my opinion.

Edited by Schmupp

I would also like a similar version of Muselk's Zombies gamemode because the normal ones I think are unfair and not fun. We could also have a random server where everyone just hangs out, and maybe the admins could host some random events, like this one group I'm in called Cyanide for Gamers (I have no idea who invited me to the group) who has a custom idle map and a bunch of cool shit for people to go chill and do random stuff.

Edited by Schpooooooky
7 hours ago, [KI HP] Jurassic ||FSOF|| said:

Some things I would suggest.

Hale and/or Freak fortress.

Deathrun

The HIDDEN

Randomizer

X10 (of any kind of server, but hale it don't really work with hale). 

Normally, there is a freak fortress server up. (I don't know what happened to it.)

2 hours ago, Schmupp said:

I would also like a similar version of Muselk's Zombies gamemode because the normal ones I think are unfair and not fun. We could also have a random server where everyone just hangs out, and maybe the admins could host some random events, like this one group I'm in called Cyanide for Gamers (I have no idea who invited me to the group) who has a custom idle map and a bunch of cool shit for people to go chill and do random stuff.

Unfortunately, Muselk and Tava are not planning to release the zombies plugin. It's a pity; I really wanted a zombies server too :/

14 minutes ago, Nope. said:

Normally, there is a freak fortress server up. (I don't know what happened to it.)

Unfortunately, Muselk and Tava are not planning to release the zombies plugin. It's a pity; I really wanted a zombies server too :/

I know that but I don't think it would be hard to make a similar version; just make one team engies and the other medics, and actually have active admins (or just a simple check every week or so) to make sure there are no broken spots. There also already is a command for making everyone melee only, but I forgot the command.

Edit: I forgot, if you guys do make a zombies server like this, don't use the maps Muselk used. Use community maps or large, open maps and be on the lookout for spots engies can reach with a dispenser that medics can't, and if you make rage mode a thing, make them jump higher than an engie jumping on his dispenser.

Edited by Schmupp