Your servers need a plugin

Ali Salar

Add a plugin for vote ban or sth, it's an essential to stop grifers from coming and waiting 54223456 hours so mods come online and notice the grifers and ban him, i never played in community servers and I'm thinking God for that, i hate griefers causing problems and i noticed mods have been questioned about grifers. Also add a plugin and make it like it kicks players who say words such F, N, S, and other words you know better than me. 

A vote ban plugin could be quite easily abused as all it takes is a group of people to single somebody out for a vote to pass. When it comes to dealing with rulebreakers we try our best to be available whenever we may be needed, but naturally we can't dedicate every hour of every day to monitoring the servers for each minor incident that may occur. Because of this there's a report feature which players can use in cases where a mod isn't readily available to assist in dealing with anybody causing problems

5 hours ago, Kritz said:

A vote ban plugin could be quite easily abused as all it takes is a group of people to single somebody out for a vote to pass. When it comes to dealing with rulebreakers we try our best to be available whenever we may be needed, but naturally we can't dedicate every hour of every day to monitoring the servers for each minor incident that may occur. Because of this there's a report feature which players can use in cases where a mod isn't readily available to assist in dealing with anybody causing problems

🤝