the wandering sign (tws experiment)

eggemdeggem

Hello! if you're reading this then you've probably came into possession of (or got random crit by) The wandering sign, this experiment is dedicated to keeping track of the whereabouts of the item (who owns it what it got traded for exc.) if you would like to submit evidence of your transaction please send a screen shot to the big#0810 on discord. since you've been reading this far i'm guessing your onboard in this whole thing so i'd like to give a few requests [[[if you want to change the background hand me a decal tool and the sign and i'll add anything that isn't weird]]] please send it back to me so i can update the decal please do not edit the description, change the name, remove the "crafted by" text, delete the item, or change the decal number to be incorrect] i don't own the sign anymore so obviously if you do any of that stuff there's nothing i can do about it but it would make me happy if you went along with it and didn't keep it for too long. thats about everything so check the replies for updates and thank you for reading ❤️ 

Edited by eggemdeggem

• eggemdeggem changed the title to the wandering sign (tws experiment)
  • 2 weeks later...

Traded from Emeraldnickel to raffle storage 1
contents: Strange Silver Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher Mk.II, Liberty launcher, civil servant mkll war paint (well-worn), tws for nothing
trade count 3. trade value giveaway??? (we need a new format) if anybody's there raffle is here Unfair riddle…? - Scrap.TF Raffles

Edited by eggemdeggem