Has the War Paint / Skins issue been addressed?

Not looking for tech support, but as far as I can tell the bots are hoarding war paints and skins and not selling anything. It been a few weeks since I noticed the pattern of skins being limited in number or not for sale at all. The site shows that the bots are holding about a thousand skins, but viewing their actual Steam inventories shows only about 75 in each one.

So my real question is, why aren't any skins for sale? Even if users aren't selling fresh inventory, it's not as though there isn't stock in the bots right now.

I did search the forms for skins and warpaints, the only post I saw somewhat relevant was from April 12, but had no responses

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another month later:

Every attempted trade for war paints or skins results in a failure.  Either the site tries to play it off like its valves fault or even tries to push the blame onto me like I cant trade for any other item on the site.

Oop woopsy doodles there arent any bots available to trade for the seventh time today.  They must just need more "maintenance."  Again, only affecting bots with war paints.  Every other item has none of these problems.

Very disingenuous behavior.