Not sure where to post, but I think I just got scammed and lost 75% of my inventory, help??

image.thumb.png.595b746bfcb2d85c10488a7f2a39ba95.pngimage.thumb.png.0aaf47e158c1518894f0b607a309484e.pngimage.thumb.png.4217607a13ef5bef86e0c6d22dc04d1f.pngimage.png.9576db1895ab9dc21cf8f57a88a20e79.png so this guy offered a trade and brought me to this website. He told me to put some items up for trade ''as a test'', then  a few minuetes went buy and nothign happened. He said all items wouold come back to my inventory, and I needed to complete a ''Scrap TF2'' verifications. There were 3 trades that each had messages: ''Scrap.tf User not verify (7 Items bug) (Need to make a support for the Verification of Ownership and to send all items back) 1/3 (?)'' ''Scrap.tf (Current Verify) (Respond to verify your ownership) (Respond to send back your all items)(Resending all items) 2/3 (?)'' ''Scrap trade(User Verified) (Respond to make a Counter offer) (Counter trade offer to have your all items back) 3/3) final (?) (?)''. Two hours have gone by, and now every item I traded to this ''User storage 26'' have now since been removed from ''User storage 26'''s inventory. The person thsat brought me here (see image) has since gone offline and I can;t get ahold of them. There are literally hundreds, maybe thousands of items missing from my inventory right now. Who do I need to talk to/what do I need to do?

• 4 months later...