The new Language Settings

Before anyone complains about this Thread/Topic: I didn't now where to post this because its not really a bug of the website more likely translation fails. Please don't complain about this I just want to make this website better. :)

Hey everyone and welcome to this Thread:

As you may noticed, scrap.tf is now supporting different languages. As I saw the function I tested it and saw few bugs. e.g. at the start page it says in the german setting at the wait time field "Mittlere Wartezeit" which means translated back to english "Middle wait time" instead of "Average wait time"

There are many translation fails but this would be too much. I'm using this site very active and I would be happy if the community could help to fix this issues, because I'm sure this kind of mistakes are not only in the german settings. Also the community could help to add more than the few languages there are at the moment. 

I can help to translate the website into german, other interested people can comment here and I really hope someone of the staff sees this post and is interested in translating scrap.tf meaningful into the other languages. 

-Crocling

Well since they're different languages, it would take time to sort out the words for each language.

As well as for fixing, the staff are still getting different language suggestions and have to import the languages into each section of the site.

As I've decided to dedicate my time to filling out the whole site and almost everything for the site into Korean, there are translation fails, but at least people speaking other languages will be able to understand most of what they're reading.