Help Becoming a Youtuber

Hello Everyone, for a long time now, I have constantly tried and failed to be a Youtuber. Whether it was poor timing or not knowing how.

Honestly I still don't and I need recommendations on how I can start to be a good youtuber. or at least an okay youtuber.

The time is perfect for me as I play games a lot in my free time in College.

Questions

1. What is a good recording program to use for recording PC games (Free?)

2. Is Tf2 a good game to be a Youtuber for as I prolly will make Tf2 Videos a lot. (Mainly me goofing off)

3. What are some good suggestions you ,the community or other Youtubers, you could make?

1) I've heard stuff like Fraps and Elgato Gaming (which is a system designed to record footage, I don't know much about it) are usual recording stuff, but you would have to ask a user called "Peterscraps", he's the YouTuber of this site (37k Subs, so not bad. He's told me he uses Elgato)

2) It's a pretty good game to, so long as you try and be entertaining and/or random/ funny. The funnier/ more entertaining you are, the more likely you'll become famous, after all.

3) Try making creative or entertaining walkthroughs, or  do something a YouTuber called M3RKMUS1C used to do all the time, and whenever you reacted a certain way (like, rage), you would insert a picture of an anger meme, like REEEEEEEE! Pepe or better yet, iq4c3.jpg?a412488

You know, stuff like that. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, search up "M3RKMUS1C GTA 5", then watch a few of his GTA 5 videos prior to 2016, when he stopped doing it.) He made thousands of views, sometimes millions because people like me like these kinds of things. It also works for a variety of other games like Super Meat Boy, Unfair Mario, GTA 5, etc.