KS prices

Hey its homefork
So here it is, i got pro ks bread bite that the bots sell for 3 keys and 11 ref.But when i try to sell it they will take it for only 2 keys and 5 ref.OK i know that you have to make profit too but 1key and 6 ref than the sell price?Cmon that i too much make it like 5 ref or even 10 but key and 6 ref?That is too much

Edited by HomeFork

Scrap.tf is one of those sites that's here for users conveniences. I don't know what they base they prices off but that's roughly 35% off what they sell which I happen to think is a pretty decent buying price for a professional killstreak. I usually see KS buying trades do more than 35% & there's plenty of trades like that with on the market. KS that are specialized or higher tend to be very hard sell depending on the weapon & even if they're on weapons frequently used, can still take time to sell.

5/10ref off wouldn't be worth the amount of time loss + storage space + re-selling effort VS profit gain in my opinion. (I'm quite well aware that it's an automatic trading service)