Tf2's forgotten weapons

esteebangus

Tf2's closed beta had some interesting weapons like the Ludmila it had the texture of the natascha but had this unique stat

+3 health on hit.

Or the catchers mint

The scout can catch a projectile and throw it back or the backpack the scout can pick up drops ammo boxes and health packs and give them to alies. This might have been scrapped due to scouts snatching the drops and not giving to anyone and keeping the drops to themselfes.

P.D.Q/Pretty damn quick,pretty darn quick,please do quickly

Was a gunslinger 

+150 Construction rate

-Cannot upgrade buildings

A Branding Iron for the pyro it has no texture only the model and no kill icon it has the initials ''TF'' 

an unused weapon with no model,texture,hit sound etc. only kill icon that is similar to that of the wrap assasin.

A robot that has not been added ever...

''Blimp'' Barely anything is known about the robot,aircraft,vechicle.it only has its icon where the next waves robots are displayed.

You can find all the unused content of the game here https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Unused_content.

On a bit of a personal level when i think of the unused content and scrapped weapons it makes me feel depressed and kind of alone...Think about it you have 3 classes Engineer,Heavy and Scout. They all have special weapons, some other intresting ideas were made but they were to unbalanced or just useless so they were thrown away in the basement. 8 Years later you visit the basement and you find the weapons dusty,broken and some missing almost every part of it. It's sad (atleast to me) how do you feel about those weapons?

sorry i just had to say that.

It'd be interesting to bring them back in discussions. Valve should talk with the players as they know better if something is unbalanced or unfair,like the gunslinger and the phlogis, that many consider annoying due to what they do.

I would love to see those again but balanced. I don't have the TF2 beta anymore for some reason on my steam, but as how they added beta maps for us to test, they should make one to choose the weapon and see it in action again, like before in the beta. But now that Valve listens more to the players, as they know best