Trading Unusuals with unlisted prices - Advice needed

MartyWhelan

Well everyone. On the 21st this month I unboxed a Miami Nights Rotation Sensation from my two leftover crates from Gun Mettle, luck isn't even the word! However on backpack.tf, despite it being the ninth unusual of its kind, there is no listed price. I see lower tier effect hats going for anywhere between 50-100 keys so its incredibly hard to gauge the price. As a newcomer to trading (only started a fortnight before by buying a few keys and crafting reclaimed), how do I make sure my price for the hat is both fair and not a steal for the person buying? I understand rotations are common hats but with the all-class element and the average unusual price being 130+ keys on backpack, its really hard to figure out what to sell for. Any advice or stories similar that may help me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bubbling Rotation is somewhere around 40~50 keys, and Bubbling is considered to be *cough* the WORST unusual effect, far below ten feet of crap under N&Bs (Although N&Bs is cheaper, it is a well liked effect by more than expected). However, Miami Nights is a much liked effect, albeit a third gen. I'd recommend selling it at around 70~80 keys, counting in its better liked brother effect, Disco Beat Down.

Edited by Aufstand ¦ Irisierende Flammen