Once you Receive the Shiny Charm

I just finished the Pokedex for Pokemon Moon after 5 days of finishing the main story (had only 17% at that point, so I take great pride in it), got the Oval Charm, and now the Shiny Charm, which I heard mulitplies chances of encountering/ hatching a shiny by 3 times (so instead of 1/4092 (the 6th/7th gen percentage), it's 1/1364), and I'm currently quick-custom breeding using my Japanese Ditto (the Masuda Method, which turns your chances from 1/1364 into a whooping 1/455) for an Aqua Jet Adamant Shiny Wimpod, and already got the permanent Adament+Aqua Jet Wimpod, just hatching for a shiny version now. MY MAIN QUESTION IS: How many eggs did it take you to get a shiny on average (I'm at egg 96, nothing still), after getting the Shiny Charm and Masuda Method?

Edited by Starco (⊙ω⊙)

I haven't actually gotten Pokemon Sun yet (planning to soon) But I've never actually had any luck using the Shiny charm, Masuda Method at the same time. I've only found one shiny on my own which was a Staravia. (Which looks pretty rad might I add) But that's awesome how quick you got your shiny. I mean considering how long it takes usually. Congrats

5 hours ago, Mikeomans said:

I haven't actually gotten Pokemon Sun yet (planning to soon) But I've never actually had any luck using the Shiny charm, Masuda Method at the same time. I've only found one shiny on my own which was a Staravia. (Which looks pretty rad might I add) But that's awesome how quick you got your shiny. I mean considering how long it takes usually. Congrats

I haven't gotten my Shiny yet though, I'm still hatching for it, I"m at egg 136, and still no shiny.