How can i get unbanned?

Little Homie

Ive been joining raffles for about a week now and when i tried to join another one yesterday there was an error , i look on my profile to find out i was accused of using some sort of "brainwave scanning technology" ,but i have done no such thing. Is there a way to try to get unbanned ? If there is id be very thankful , also this is my first time on this forum so please excuse me if my grammar or anything sucks in this lol.

Edit: well now it let me enter a raffle but still says on my profile i used some type of "brainwave scanning technology" will i get banned again or has it realized i was doing anything wrong ?

Edited by Zapata gives you the zapato

18 hours ago, Zapata gives you the zapato said:

i was accused of using some sort of "brainwave scanning technology" ,but i have done no such thing.

but still says on my profile i used some type of "brainwave scanning technology"

You weren't banned, and you should at least read the notifications you get instead of asking what the notification says.

The brainwave scanning technology belongs to Scrap.tf, they aren't accusing you of doing anything. They are simply saying they used this technology to scan your brain and the results were that you didn't read the Scrap.tf rules.