A Suggestion or something like that.

So i have started using scrap.tf becuase no one on tf2 wanted my items so i started with scrap.tf since it has good bots but i cant trade why ?

Becuase of mobile authentication i really do not like to do that since i dont know what to do today i installed steam and all but now ?

So as a suggestion please remove this i do not like this and do not even understand it.

How ever if you do know how it works please tell me how i really do not know what to do and i wanted to get some hats and now im stuck with this.

I also cannot trade with bots I only use raffles ( I didnt won anything yet). 

The new steam rules are that if you dont have mobile auth your trade will be holded 3 days and then the items will be exchanged (Pretty dumb I would say).

The reason you cannot trade with bots without mobile auth is that if you would lots of other people will also trade like this and it will empty the bots so there will be nothing to trade. :(

Only thing you can do is to set up mobile auth or install the desktop mobile auth which is not official.

I dont have a device capable of installing steam mobile client and I dont want to install the desktop thing. So i will just wait and hipe that these steam security rules will be removed.

I hope you understand this now.

Edited by ClumsyPerson