List of All Item Series

I'm not sure how to put this into words, but here goes nothing: What raffle series have already been made/created, designed purely on a single unique weapon? What I mean is raffle series such as Carbon's Cabers, Predecessor's Vintage Ambassadors, and BlueberryBilly's Holiday Punches, all based around a single item. If anyone here could go through the raffle series, and list every series type designed on a single item (meaning, no level 100 Pony Tyler ones, as they aren't made for a single main item), since I plan on making my own raffle series as well in about a month, but I don't want to be a cutout of someone else's much longer raffle series on that weapon. I would like to know basically a list of all item series that have already been created/made, so I don't have to worry about accidently taking someone's own series as my own.

The current ones I know/ remember of at the moment are: Pred's Vintage Ambass, Billy's Holiday Punches, Carbon's Cabers, Pop's Lollichops, Chenoneum's Holy Mackerol's, and Sir Potato's Mad Milks.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Starco