HEY ADMINS LISTEN!!!

What are you thinking about with steam authentication???? just WHY, i traded 2 weapons for 2 weapons of your bots and its in hold AND i have steam authentication.

Why this happens if i have the stupid app and i followed all the steps, why i have to wait 72 HOURS for 2 weapons........ 

please fix your sht.

just tell me a reasonable explanation and i will be "happy"

1. if you have a problem, you should post in the help & support forum.
  2. but when you get there, you should check the readme thread before posting
  3. if you read it, youll see: Click here if you need help about the Steam Desktop Authenticator (issues/guide)
  4. which you should click on, since you seem to need help about the Steam Desktop Authenticator.
  5. so do that.

This was posted by Neet:

"Trades being held just went live! Please, do not make threads about you losing your items due to the 3 day trade restriction. If you have anything to say, then post about so in an ongoing thread which is about it!

If you have enabled the mobile auth time ago but you still get the restriction, then you probably need to enable trading confirmation."

and please try to not be so rude c:

Edited by Paradocks

This is Steam/Valve's issue, not ours.

So, I'd recommend NOT making a forum post like this again, titled with "HEY ADMINS LISTEN", we are not Valve, we are not affiliated with Valve.

We cannot "Fix our shit" that isn't "Our shit".

Plus, if you just set it up before 7 days have passed with it turned on, then you're gonna get trade locks.

Edited by Moonie
  • Moonie locked this topic