The Lost King

2016 scrap.tf presidental debate

By title I meant basically the right to say you won. I don't expect the staff to give us the title, honorary or not.

A quick avatar edit at paint to add a white square and the words "Scrap.tf || President" would work...

So many people have come to me "yelling" at me for doing this instead of something productive. I could play video games alone in my free time or do this thing for fun with some members of the community in my free time but ohwhale.

(Yes I meant ohwhale.)

Edited by Pan For Pres 2k15!

Dang election day already. Well just got to wait for a third party to make the raffle endorsing the election.

ill do it, although i think milk proclaimed himself winner a few days ago :/

Lucas I have a question for you. What are your thoughts of the accusations of A gallon of milk intentionally lowering the price of buds for his own personal gain?

ill do it, although i think milk proclaimed himself winner a few days ago :/

Yeah, Milk's kinda ignoring the rest of the race, just kinda elected himself.

Lucas I have a question for you. What are your thoughts of the accusations of A gallon of milk intentionally lowering the price of buds for his own personal gain?

Well everyone knows Gallon of Milk is a sleazy gallon. I mean the only [thing he cares about is profit for himself

Bah looks like Milk won because he's everyone's "Fan Favorite" Looking in the comments atleast someone read the debate to Milk stopping Karma raffles

Bah looks like Milk won because he's everyone's "Fan Favorite" Looking in the comments atleast someone read the debate to Milk stopping Karma raffles

Yeah, I'm not too surprised. His popularity drowned out the logical people who read the debate. It was fun while it lasted tho